ATERA IGNITE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY.
- Official Rules: These official rules (“Official Rules”) apply to Atera Ignite sweepstakes (“Sweepstake”) conducted by Atera Networks Ltd (“Atera” or “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: This sweepstake is open only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are at least the age of majority where they reside at the time of entry. Individuals who are residents of Brazil, Quebec, or any country, state, province or territory where the laws of Israel, the United States or local law prohibit participating or receiving a prize in the Challenge (including, but not limited to, the Balkans, Belarus, Lebanon, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe and any other country designated by the United States Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control) are not allowed to participate. The Sponsor’s employees, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering this Sweepstake, you (“You” or “Entrant”) agree to abide by these Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstake You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Sweepstake. This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other social network.
- Sweepstake Period: 25 October, 2023 (10:00 am PST) – 17 November, 2023 (10pm PST).
- Entry: To enter, You must enter the Sweepstake page and register during the Registration Period with your full and true and full name, email, and other information required. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT USING ONLY ONE (1) EMAIL ADDRESS. All entries must be received within the Registration Period and subsequently received entries will be disqualified. Entries are void if they are in whole or part incomplete, altered, counterfeit, obtained through fraud, or late. All entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address, and the potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder for that email address. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain.
- Prizes: There are 3 prizes available to be won during the Sweepstakes Period. The prizes will be Apple Watches [Ultra model or equivalent model] (approximate value of 800 US dollars). The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. Prize awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. The drawing shall take place on November 20th , 2023 at 10:00 PST. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the drawing. If the winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 7 days, or is not eligible, an alternate winner may be selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email, nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering this sweepstake, and to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all injuries, losses, liabilities, damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or accruing in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from your participation in the Sweepstake or any Sweepstake-related activity or (a) any non-compliance by you with these Official Rules; (b) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these Official Rules arising from or related to your involvement with the sweepstake; or (c) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this sweepstake.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the sweepstake constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, photo, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the sweepstake, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstake, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstake or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor may amend and update the Official Rules by posting a new version on the website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any amendment will become effective at the time specified in the posting of the amended Official Rules or, if no time is specified, the time of posting.
- Disputes: this sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the state of Israel without respect to conflict of law doctrines. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before an applicable court located in Tel Aviv, Israel, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The Entrant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: Atera Networks Ltd., 45 Rothschild Ave., Tel Aviv, Israel. If you have any questions or comments or wish to send us any notice regarding this Sweepstake, please email us at [email protected].