Atera is pleased to announce the October release
This release focuses on long anticipated features delivering more Automation, Security, and Support for our customers. At Atera, we pay close attention to our customer’s needs and suggestions and we work hard to give our clients value-added features. So for this release, we focused on tightening up our security in this increasingly unsafe world, and automating our processes to ensure a quicker and easier user experience for you.
Let’s take a brief look at some of our main features below
You can always find details and more information in our Release Notes.
- Enhanced Automation and Customer Communication: A new report scheduling platform provides MSPs with the ability to share their work and progress with customers on a weekly or monthly basis. This type of automated and continuous communication helps you establish better trust with your customers.
- Enhanced System Control: Atera provides a new powerful searching tool. Once you’ve drilled down to get the search results you need, you can then choose to run automatic actions and scripts on these results. More power and speed guarantee you less time at the office!
- New Reports: Two new reports have been added. The Software Inventory Report helps you build smarter reports according to software attributes, such as vendors, versions, product family, and other new advanced filters. The Patch Status Summary Report gives you an in-depth look at all your endpoints to see what is missing crucial patches and thereby giving you a faster reaction time to cyber security threats.
- Improved Support: We heard you saying you need more support and we are happy to now offer you round the clock 24/7 Support help with our trained experts. We also added an in-app live chat feature so you can ping us with any of your questions and get an answer in real time.
- Enhanced Security: Atera, in partnership with Webroot, offers the SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection feature which provides secure web browsing for all endpoints. Using the DNS Protection, you can safely protect your customers from cyber attacks, stopping potential malware threats at the source. You can also configure and manipulate the Security Policies thereby offering varying levels of tightened security.