An all-in-one platform is only as powerful as its customizations, automations, and continuous enhancements — which we’re working hard to deliver with every new Atera release.
That’s why we’re excited to introduce you to some of the latest next-level features the Atera crew has been concocting to help you support a greater number of customers, while freeing up more of your time to add strategic value to them.
- Create custom statuses: Create additional statuses that help you customize support tickets in a way that more accurately reflects your mode of operation.
- Enhanced device data: get more insights about your end-user devices with visibility to the BIOS version, battery life, and the Bitlocker key.
- Mass deploy add-ons: install partner software on your end-user devices from within your Atera account.
- Upgraded Network Discovery scans: discover open ports and reduce the potential attack surface of your end users’ networks. You can also add and scan agentless networks!
- More integrations? You got it! You can now deploy Bitdefender, Malwarebytes, and Acronis products directly on your end-user devices from within Atera! This is the first roll-out, but more partner support coming your way in upcoming releases.
If you’re looking for more details on how to best leverage these powerful new features, check out our Release Notes!
Want to request a specific feature or share what you think about the latest updates?
Let us know in the Atera community!