We are proud to announce a new release for Atera, and this one is a huge push forward, with integration for some very popular third party products leading the charge!
As always we listened to your feedback, and at the top of your ‘wish lists’ were easier and faster remote connection possibilities, and a rock solid anti-virus platform, all integrated and accessible from within the Atera interface you know and love.
Well, we are pleased to say that we’ve delivered all that and more in the September release; we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Here’s the release highlights.
Connect to any device, anytime, anywhere. Premium functionality at no extra cost!
Splashtop delivers the ultimate cross-screen productivity and collaboration experience, bridging smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs, and clouds. Splashtop remote desktop enables access and control of apps, files, and data via mobile devices.
Splashtop is now integrated within Atera and replaces the current remote connection for the next level of configurable remote control.
Read more here
Webroot provides best in class Anti-Virus protection, and you can now enjoy full Webroot functionality within Atera. Use your existing Webroot account, or sign up within Atera, either way you’ll be up and running in no time.
The flexibility to Install monitoring on single or multiple Atera managed Agent Devices and access real-time monitoring from the Webroot console takes care of all your anti-virus needs within platform.
Keep your customers safe for just $1.20 per end-point license per month.
Read more here
Additional Updates & Added features
As if the ‘big two’ weren’t enough we’ve also been working hard on some other new features and tweaks to improve your Atera experience.
- Extend Event Viewer Log Alerts – Want to see alerts from Windows Backup monitoring in Atera? Now you can, read more here
- New option to disable Ticket Timer count – Prefer to manually start the timer on all new tickets? We’ve got that covered, read more here
- Added Last Boot Time to Agents page – See when a device was last booted
- New ability to modify Ticket Number Sequence – Need to restart your ticket numbering sequence? Perhaps you’ve put a new process in place, upgraded your systems or want to re-baseline your reporting? Now you can do this easily, read more here
- Notify Technician when a customer responds to a ticket – A nice new automation feature, see how it works here
- Bulk Move Devices between companies and folders – read more here
- Add Date of Patch install to Patch Management view in Agent – A new data column you can include in your Patch Management view, see how here
- Optimize Dashboard Maps Request
A huge release adding major third party integrations and some great new features. For the full release notes go here.
One step closer to our vision of Atera being the only tool you need to manage your customer’s needs.
Photo by Yvette de Wit